Last Updated: July 16, 2012
CaterCow is a website owned and operated by CaterCow, Inc., a Delaware Corporation. We are a marketplace that facilitates online monetary transactions between Consumers and Suppliers. A Catering Package (or Package) is a good or service offered by a Supplier that can be purchased by a Consumer online through www.catercow.com or over the phone by calling one of our representatives.
A Supplier is a restaurant, caterer, food truck, artisan, company, or individual who provides catering packages through our website.
All Suppliers that use our website agree that they possess any necessary license or certification in their jurisdiction to provide catering services.
Suppliers must provide accurate information about their Catering Packages.
CaterCow does not endorse any Suppliers or any Catering Packages. In addition, although these Terms require Suppliers to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any Supplier’s purported identity or accuracy of information. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via CaterCow.
A Consumer is a person or company that orders catering packages on our website. They are the best!
In the case of a dispute between a Supplier and a Consumer, we will help facilitate a reasonable resolution. Our customer support team will listen to both parties and propose a solution. CaterCow has the final say in all disputes.
If you are a Supplier and provide Catering Packages through our site, you will be required to confirm an order within 24 hours of when the order is placed. If you do not confirm the order within 24 hours, we will cancel the order.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
When a Consumer books a package through our service, we collect payment in full via Credit Card. We do not allow transactions to occur outside of our website. Intentionally attempting to circumvent our payment system is disallowed and a grounds for being removed from the site. We cannot provide support or recourse for transactions that occur offline or outside of our website.
All Catering Packages include Tax and Gratuity. Suppliers are responsible for including taxes and gratuity in their package price.
Consumer Total = Subtotal + Delivery Fee + Service Fee
In addition to Package's Per Person price or Per Package price, we calculate delivery fees separately during the checkout process. The Base Price is calculated by taking a Package's price and multiplying it by the Qty ordered and then adding in any applicable delivery fees. In addition to the base price, Consumers pay a 4-6% fee to CaterCow for use of services (Consumer Total).
When an order is confirmed by a supplier (via email, phone, or through an automated on our website), we send 92% of the base price to the supplier. The remaining 8% is reserved for CaterCow and is called the Supplier Fee. The Supplier Fee covers credit card processing, account management, customer service, and dispute resolution.
Suppliers have a choice of how they are paid. They can be paid via Paypal, ACH, or Check.
Payment processing services for Suppliers on CaterCow are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the "Stripe Services Agreement"). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Supplier on CaterCow, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of CaterCow enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide CaterCow accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize CaterCow to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.