How do I create an Organization?
Before you create a new organization, please know that when you sign up on CaterCow, your account becomes its own organization by default, even if you sign up with your name and not a business name. ie. Jane Smith's Organization
- If you only need yourself as your organization, you can leave everything as is!
- If you want to change the organization's name:
- Hover over your name in the top right corner of the page once you are logged in to your CaterCow account and click the "Manage Organization" button.
- From the next screen, click on the "Settings" tab and you'll be able to rename your organization!
Okay so now that is out of the way, what if you truly need multiple organizations? Easy peasy!
Once you are logged into your CaterCow account, hover over your name in the top right corner of the page and click the "Manage Organization" button.
If you already have more than 1 organization, continue to step 3. If not, follow the below:
- Click on the "What's This?" button and in the pop-up, choose the "Create New Organization" button. Then go to step 6!
On the next screen, you'll see a drop-down menu in the top left corner of the page
Click the drop-down and choose "+ New Organization"
Follow the 2 prompts to create your new organization
- Prompt 1: What are Organizations?
- Prompt 2: Create and Name your new Organization
Once you've created a new organization, you'll now be able to toggle between all of your organizations via that same drop-down!
Have A Question?
or call us at (855) 269-4056